On June 22th, the CHSSL will reopen as following.
It is not available to external users. We will provide you a copy instead of reading our collection.
Precautions for Visitors
- Please refrain from entering the CHSSL if you are unwell, such as fever, cough, or feeling lethargic.
- Please wear a mask when you come to the CHSSL. If you are unable to wear it, please cooperate with Cough Etiquette.
- Please wash your hands with soap at the lobby sink before entering the reading room.
Browse/Duplicate of Materials
- Online appointment is required to use our collection.
Please allow us at least 7 working days prior to your visit to reserve the items you request.
- The CHSSL is open during the following hours for the time being :
Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. – Noon, 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & national holidays closed.
- Only one person can use the same day.
If other person has already specified the same date, we will contact you.
- If you want more information for using, please read here.
Mailing books in Open Stacks (updated September 16)
- We will provide mailing service of materials in Open Stacks for students and faculty members of Hitotsubashi University. Please click here for more information.
- The quantity of mailing books of CHSSL is NOT included in quantity of books available for mailing service in the library(up to 3).
- If you want to browse a material in open stacks at CHSSL, please make appointment at least 7 working days prior to your visit.
Photocopy (updated September 16)
- Students and faculty members of Hitotsubashi University can receive photocopies by mailing. Please click here for more information.
- If you belong to a university or research institution except for Hitotsubashi University, please apply via your institution.
- Otherwise, please contact us.
Using in class
- Out of service.
- Out of service.