From April 1st, the CHSSL’s services as following.
Our services are subject to change without notice by COVID-19 epidemic situation. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Precautions for Visitors
- Please refrain from entering the CHSSL if you are unwell, such as fever, cough, or feeling lethargic.
- Please wear a mask when you come to the CHSSL.
- Please wash your hands with soap at the lobby sink before entering the reading room.
Browse/Duplicate of Materials
- It is available to Hitotsubashi University members, and external users who have a letter of introduction by your institution or faculty and staff of Hitotsubashi University.
- Online appointment is required to use our collection.
Please allow us at least 7 working days prior to your visit to reserve the items you request.
- The CHSSL is open during the following hours for the time being :
Monday to Friday 9:15 a.m. – Noon, 1:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & national holidays closed.
- Only one person can use the same day.
If other person has already specified the same date, we will contact you.
- If you want more information for using, please read here.
Mailing books in Open Stacks for Hit-U Members
- Out of service. If you have a situation where you really need mailing service, please contact us via Ask a Librarian (University Library website).
- Out of service for Hitotsubashi University members. If you have a situation where you really need mailing service, please contact us via Ask a Librarian (University Library website).
- If you belong to a university or research institution except for Hitotsubashi University, please apply via your institution.
- Otherwise, please contact us.
Using in class
- Out of service.
- Out of service.