On June 22th, the CHSSL will reopen as following.
It is not available to external users. We will provide you a copy instead of reading our collection.
Precautions for Visitors
- Please refrain from entering the CHSSL if you are unwell, such as fever, cough, or feeling lethargic.
- Please wear a mask when you come to the CHSSL. If you are unable to wear it, please cooperate with Cough Etiquette.
- Please wash your hands with soap at the lobby sink before entering the reading room.
Browse/Duplicate of Rare Materials and Micro Materials
- Online appointment is required to use our collection.
Please allow us at least 7 working days prior to your visit to reserve the items you request.
- The CHSSL is open during the following hours for the time being :
Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. – Noon, 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & national holidays closed.
- Only one person can use the same day.
If other person has already specified the same date, we will contact you.
- If you want more information for using, please read here.
Checkout/Photocopy of Materials in Open Stacks (updated Aug. 19)
- You can checkout or photocopy the material whose location is “CHSSL reading room" in HERMES-Catalog by advance application via “MyLibrary". How to apply a checkout/photocopy
- Please apply at least 1 working day prior to your use.
- Please receive a material you applied at the University Library not CHSSL.
- Please return a material you checked-out to the University Library not CHSSL.
- We will provide mailing service of materials which can be checked-out for students and faculty members of Hitotsubashi University who live or stay in areas other than Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama. Please click here for more information.
- If you want to browse a material in open stacks at CHSSL, please make appointment at least 7 working days prior to your visit.
Mailing photocopies (updated Aug. 19)
- Students and faculty members of Hitotsubashi University who live or stay in areas other than Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama can recieve photocopies by mailing. Please click here for more information.
- If you belong to a university or research institution except for Hitotsubashi University, please apply via your institution.
- Otherwise, please contact us.
Using in class
- Out of service.
- Out of service.