ENGLISH HOME > Our Collection
- The Carl Menger LibraryAn excellent collection of approximately 20,000 volumes assembled by Carl Menger, one of the founders of the Austrian school of economics.
- The Otto von Gierke LibraryThe private library of Otto Friedrich von Gierke (1841-1921), a leader of the Germanist school of historical jurisprudence.
- The Burt Franklin CollectionA collection assembled by Burt Franklin (1903-1972), an antiquarian bookseller and publisher of reprints of scholarly books, which comprises about 17,200 volumes.
- The Soda Kiichiro LibraryA collection of works on the history of philosophy, assembled by Professor Kiichiro Soda (1881-1927), economic philosopher and bank president.
- The Bernstein-Souvarine CollectionA collection of books assembled by two Russian refugees in Paris, Leon Bernstein (1877-1962) and Boris Souvarine (1895-1984).
- Other Rare Books CollectionThe collection of other rare books published before 1850 purchased by Hitotsubashi University and the pre-1850 books of collections conserved by Hitotubashi University.